Welcome To Pitstop
Pitstop serves as a provision for the young people within its local community and surrounding area, by guiding them in expressing and developing their interest in the Construction, Motor Vehicle and Catering Industries. Our team is dedicated to ensuring all students enjoy their training and gain the experience and life skills they require in aid for further education, training or employment.
Our Core Purpose:
Pitstops Core Purpose is to engage and motivate young people equipping them with the confidence and skills to succeed in life.
Pitstop aims to introduce young people into the ‘world of work’ and help them see the personal qualities required to work successfully in a business environment whilst also valuing the academic curriculum provided in school, college and/or other learning environments.
Pitstop will aim to provide all trainees with as much practical, hands-on, workshop experience as possible whilst reinforcing theoretical concepts within the classroom. With excellent links to industry to promote further EET.
- To value every student as an individual encouraging them to learn and progress
- To provide a safe, secure and welcoming environment for all our students
- To recognise and reward every achievement each student makes
- To listen to our students, staff, schools and other partners to ensure we continue to exceed their expectations
- To measure and assess our performance regularly, to ensure we constantly improve
- To value our staff, encourage them to be good role models for our students, and ensure they continue to develop
- To continually reflect, evaluate improve and develop our facilities
Please click here to visit our own website
Slough Pitstop Project Ofsted Report